We invite you to become an Annual Pass Holder at
Bluffton and Hidden Creek Golf Clubs for 2022.
Both courses are included in one, low Annual Pass fee. You will receive unlimited play at both courses and be eligible for a GHIN Handicap Membership for $30 annually from the Northern Ohio Golf Association. All Annual Pass holders are invited to participate in our Annual Pass Holder only events. Becoming an Annual Pass Holder at our courses will give you 2 great but diverse golfing experiences. Our courses are only 6 miles apart and both are easily accessible from I-75 and Route 30. Being an Annual Pass Holder will ensure that you play more golf.
All Annual Passes are for the entire 2022 Season.
All Annual Pass purchases require payment in full at the time of purchase and become active immediately until 12/31/2022.
**Contact us for more information by email or phone (419-643-8562).
Annual Pass Options
- Annual Pass - Greens Fees Only
2022 Price EARLY SPECIAL CASH ONLY Student $350 $350 $350 Senior 70+
$1075 $775 $675 Single $1250 $925 $825 Couple $1550 $1225 $1125 Family $1850 $1525 $1425 IMPORTANT PD in Full by Dec. 3 Pd. in Full by Dec. 3
- 2022 Unlimited Carts Add-on
2022 Price EARLY SPECIAL CASH ONLY Senior 70+
$1000 $800 $700 Single $1100 $900 $800 Couple $1550 $1350 $1250 Family $1700 $1500 $1400 IMPORTANT PD in Full by Dec. 3 Pd. in Full by Dec. 3
- Unlimited Range Balls
2022 Price Single $300 Couple $400 Family $550
Both courses will be closed for the Holidays from Dec. 23 – Jan. 3rd
No Discounts will be given after Dec. 3rd, 2021. (Open House)
Annual pass holders can upgrade to a couple or family, including spouse and dependent/student children.
Annual Couples Passes can include spouse or dependent/student child.
Annual Corporate Pass
- Couple (husband/wife or parent/full-time student)$900
- Family (Parents/ full-time students)$1200
Annual Corporate Passes = minimum of 5 to receive discounted rate and require a single cash or check payment.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Stanford women’s golf defies history to win second NCAA title
- After Day 1 loss at BOH Match Play, Danielle Kang (back) 'not ready to play'
- Jodi Ewart Shadoff gets off on right foot at Match Play, routing defending champ
- Group records for the Bank of Hope LPGA Match Play at Shadow Creek
- Will Zalatoris felt 'imposter syndrome' watching Tiger and in playoff at PGA